Sunday, August 3, 2008

Day 3

So right now I'm kind of up and down with how I've been feeling the last few days. I've had a lot of time to think this weekend and one minute I'll be fine, the next minute I'm sad, a few minutes after that I get angry. I'll just be glad when I get back to normal and I'm happy again. I was cleaning out one of my purses yesterday and I found the ticket stub to the first movie we ever went to, and the stub for the last movie we saw. It made me giggle a little bit. But my day went on and it was pretty eventful for the most part. I had to babysit yesterday morning and for the first time, the kids parents left the car seat for the little one AND the keys to their Tahoe. I felt something like a queen sittin' up in that thing, lol. So Madisyn and I played "store" for a few minutes while Hagan ran around with his cup in one hand and a poptart in the other until they were ready to eat lunch. We went to Toot's and then to see Wall-E. I swear, I have NEVER been so bored in a movie in my entire life! LoL. But Madisyn wanted to see it, and Hagan actually sat there like a big boy and watched about half of it until he fell asleep. After we left the movie the kids, my parents and I hopped in the car and made our way to Gallitan to buy me a new car. Needless to say, my parents weren't happy with what the dealership was trying to sell us so everything fell through and I left with nothing. So our search continues as of tomorrow and hopefully by next weekend I'll be riding around in my BRAND NEW car. This is actually a big deal for me. The car will be in my name, making it my first real purchase and I am be-yoooond excited because I never would have thought that I would own the car I've dreamed of having since I was 16 at 21 years of age. For the first time, yesterday, my dad actually expressed how proud he was of me for always doing well in life. It meant a lot to hear him say that considering he's not the type to really "express" himself. On another note, have a bib handy when I post pics of my new vehicle because you will be drooling quite a bit, lol.

No comments: