Tuesday, May 5, 2009

How do we know when our subconscious mind is God speaking to us, or if it's all of our thoughts and feelings being processed and portrayed through a dream?

I've been praying to God to show me something. Something that I can't find an answer to any other way. I had a dream last night that I feel answered my question, but I had gone over the possibility so much in my head, that I wonder if I caused myself to have that vision in my subconscious mind. I remember being with someone last year who was dishonest from day one. I knew something wasn't right about him, and within a few days of me having reservations, the Lord spoke to me and revealed all of this man's true layers. When I explained to him that I'd had this dream, he became defensive which further let me know that my dream was God's way of letting me know that everything I thought and felt was true.

I listen to everything someone tells me, especially when I care about him/her. However, I over-analyze things so much that as soon as I see glitch in something, I think the worst has happened or is yet to come. One characteristic I wish I obtained, is the ability to relax and go with the flow. I know that I'm over-bearing by any means, but I let every bad thought possible plague my, otherwise, rational sense of thinking, and before I know it, I've worked myself up! My mom's been telling me for a long time now that I need to see a doctor and get on medication for it, and I know that she's being facetious, but I wonder if I do need to seek some type of help that will allow me to take a step back and *breathe*. I'm 22 years old without a care in the world and should not let little things stress me out as much as they do. I guess that's what happens when you don't have any real problems, lol.

While I search for more answers, I think I will continue to pray and take these revelations for what they are worth. I just hope that when the time is right, all of my prayers are answered.

No comments: